Session 5 of ‘Achieve’, ICPA’s Online Learning Academy – Starts 1 June!
Our ‘Achieve’ Online Learning Academy is back! Join us in June for Session 5: Leadership in Times of Crisis and Beyond.
Session 5 will feature the following prominent speakers with topics including ‘Leader Character in Times of Crisis’ and ‘How the Florida DOC Managed with Covid-19’, and moderated by Doug Dretke, Executive Director, Correctional Management Institute of Texas, Sam Houston State University.
- Professor Gerard Seijts, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Mark Inch, Secretary, Florida Dept. of Corrections, USA
- Jan-Erik Sandlie, Deputy Director General, Norwegian Corrections
- Sara Snell, In-Country Coordinator, International Committee of the Red Cross, Switzerland
- Dieudonné Koyenga, Prison System Adviser, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Ivory Coast
- Robert Omita Okoth, Prison System Adviser, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Uganda